CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Oh Six Months of Sunshine

I think I say this every month how the time goes by so fast. Our little baby has fast approached the 6-month milestone. Some of the things I've noticed this past month include:

  • Starting solid food.

  • Sitting up by herself.

  • Starting to crawl, up on all fours and rocking back and forth to go forward.

  • Laughing at us as we act goofy.

  • Fake coughing to get our attention (so cute!).

  • Has a fascination with clocks.

  • Bottom two teeth have sprouted all the way through.
General observations abour her include others commenting on her happy disposition--such a happy baby! She's an easy baby. She's a busy girl, so alert. She doesn't want to miss anything (code for "nosy").

It seems her growth is leveling out. In the beginning, she was measuring in the 80-90th percentiles, but now I think she's probably more average. She probably weighs around 17 pounds.

She's a spunky little girl, and we are loving every moment of our Little Sweet Pea!

No comments:

Post a Comment