CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Farewell to Newborn & Infant Daycare

P with Annie looking out her picture window for the last time...
Today was our last day with our first daycare provider. We have been so lucky to have Anne & Ed be such a big part of P's life. They have loved her, nurtured her, and helped her grow and become the confident and sweet person that she is.
This day seemed to creep upon us fast. I was having a pretty stressful day at work and seemed close to tears for lots of reasons, so I tried not to think about the good-byes later when I picked her up. Even when I was writing on the card, I started getting choked up.
The next place we are going is actually through Anne's daughter. I know that we are going to a wonderful place with only six toddlers (which is rare for a licensed daycare), and I am very confident that we'll be happy there. It's just that it's a new stage, and it's another milestone meaning that our baby is already growing up too fast. So, I am going to make a very conscious effort to slow down and enjoy every moment with P.

P with her peeps, Lily and Bode.

The girls clamoring for Ed's attention.
Crib party!

Peek-a-boo Mommy. I'm over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment